||The biological production run by a commercial farm is characterized by:
• adoption of cultural practices to preserve the earthly micro-organic balance;
• use of vegetal varieties suitable for the specific environment;
• abolition of chemical fertilizers and parasiticides;
• prohibition against using GMOs;
• control by authorized third parties on each production step.
The biological production process is regulated by the EEC. Italy is the first European country in biological production.
Our olive oil is at your disposal in the Agriturismo.